What Advice Would You Give To Students Of Java?
- Joshua Bloch: Write Lots of Code
- Tor Norbye: Learn to Use Your Tools
- Chet Haase: Don't Put Your Entire Application in One Method
- Ben Galbraith: Interact With an Expert
- Masood Mortazavi: Start Simple and Keep Learning
- Raghavan Srinivas: Don't Be Overwhelmed
- Cay Horstmann: First, Don't Panic
- Arun Gupta: Try Different IDEs
- Rick Cattell: Good Technology Is Only 10% of Success
- Chuk-Munn Lee: Choose an Area of Your Immediate Need
- Tom Ball: Programming Is Still a Craft
The insights are really personal and, therefore, interesting. Read the whole collection here. And then ask yourself: what advice would you like to give to students of Java (or, probably, any programming language)?