WSO2 CEP with ActiveMQ JMS Broker
install ActiveMQ JMS Broker.
Before Start CEP
from the <ActiveMQ_HOME> directory to <CEP_HOME>/samples/lib directory.
from <ActiveMQ_HOME>/lib to <CEP_HOME>/repository/components/lib directory.
3.Go to <CEP_HOME>/samples/cep-samples and enter "ant deploy-jms"
This will copy the broker-manager-config.xml
4. Now start the WSO2 Complex Event Processor from wso2server.bat/sh
Starting JMS Subscriber
5. Start ActiveMQ JMS Broker
6. Enter "ant jmsSubscriber -Dtopic=PredictedStockQuotes" <CEP_HOME>/samples/cep-samples
7. Go to <CEP_HOME>/samples/cep-samples and type "ant jmsAllStockQuotesPublisher"
8. You will be able observe the output events in the JMS subscriber console as shown bellow.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)