Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container: Part 1
Setup new Web Project in Eclipse
- File -> New Project -> Dynamic Web Project
- In New Dynamic Web Project Dialog-> New Runtime...->Select Resin->Check create local server checkbox
- Step 2 of New Runtime...->Click Download and Install (you only have to do this once)
- Fill out project name etc. (bookstore).
- (Click Next and Ok until you are done)
For each cookbook of the tutorial our goal is to provide a slide deck, and video to accompany the wiki page. The idea is between the three resources (wiki, slide deck and video or videos), you might find what you are looking for if you missed something. I don't recommend skipping this slidedeck as it is usually done after the wiki and I catch stuff (concepts) that I missed in the text.
- Slide Deck | Java EE Servlet/JSP Tutorial- Cookbook 1
- YouTube Video | Java EE Servlets/JSP Tutorial - Cookbook 1 - Part 1
- YouTube Video | Java EE Servlets/JSP Tutorial - Cookbook 1 - Part 2
Bill Digman is a Java EE / Servlet enthusiast and Open Source enthusiast who loves working with Caucho's Resin Servlet Container, a Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container.
Caucho's Resin OpenSource Servlet Container
Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container
|Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container - Part 1.pdf||849.79 KB|
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)