Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container: Part 1
Optional: Getting started Eclipse Java EE IDE
First go here to get Eclipse for Java EE: Install Guide for Eclipse for Java EE Indigo or higher.
Using Eclipse Indigo or higher
Install Resin (lightweight, fast, easy to use Java EE 6 Web Profile server) plugin:
- Go to File menu -> New Project -> Dynamic Web Project
- In New Dynamic Web Project Dialog-> New Runtime...
- In New Runtime Dialog -> Download Additional Server Adapters -> Select Resin (Java EE Web Profile) 4.0.x
- (Click Next and Ok until it installs Resin runtime)
- (Eclipse needs to restart)
Bill Digman is a Java EE / Servlet enthusiast and Open Source enthusiast who loves working with Caucho's Resin Servlet Container, a Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container.
Caucho's Resin OpenSource Servlet Container
Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container
|Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container - Part 1.pdf||849.79 KB|
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)