Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container: Part 1
Deploying with Eclipse
- Right click the BookListServlet in the Project Explorer
- Choose Run As->Run On Server...
- "Select Manually Define a New Server"
- Choose Resin->Resin 4.0 from the Server List
- Click "Download additional Server adapters"
Bill Digman is a Java EE / Servlet enthusiast and Open Source enthusiast who loves working with Caucho's Resin Servlet Container, a Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container.
Caucho's Resin OpenSource Servlet Container
Java EE Web Profile Servlet Container
|Tutorial covering JSP 2.2 and Servlets 3.0 with OpenSource Resin Servlet Container - Part 1.pdf||849.79 KB|
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)