1. Mobile Apps IDE in the Cloud - Access Your App Anytime, AnywhereTiggr is a mobile apps IDE in the cloud. There is nothing to download. You can work on your app anytime, anywhere. Such a Web-based IDE has been every developer's "dream" for a long time.
2. Build with jQuery Mobile ComponentsPrototype and build the UI with popular jQuery Mobile components. jQuery Mobile is a cross-platform and cross-device mobile framework. It has already been tested to work on many many devices and platforms, so you don’t have to do it.
3. Visual EditorA powerful and easy-to-use visual editor. Just drag and drop the components on to the phone image. You finally get a visual editor where design-time looks exactly the same as run-time. Try it.
4. Connect to Remote ServicesA mobile app without data is not much fun. That’s why you can easily define services (REST/JSON and soon XML). Specify service inputs and outputs, and test the service right inside Tiggr.
5. Visual Mapping Between UI and ServicesA service may require inputs and always returns data. Tiggr comes with a super easy way to map input UI components to service inputs and outputs.
6. Test the App Instantly - Yes, Right in BrowserWe know that once you drag and drop your first components into the phone you will want to see how the app looks. The app can be instantly tested in desktop browser or mobile browser. To make it easy to open the app URL on your mobile device you can email the app link or scan a QR code. Need to test a native app on a mobile device? No problem. Export the app as Android binary (.apk) file (or soon as an iOS binary).
8. Share Your AppNeed to show your mobile Web app to your boss, colleagues, or customer? No problem! Invite them as projects participants, or just make the app URL public and send them the URL.
Hey, why not follow the URL shown above and try this app right now? Click on http://gotiggr.com/preview/16230/, and you'll see something like this (try it on your mobile device):
If you go to our Twitter Search example app at http://gotiggr.com/preview/16536, you'll see something like this (try it on your mobile device):
9. CollaborateWe understand the many projects today are done by remote teams. That’s why we made it possible to invite any number of users to collaborate during the development of the app.
10. ChatWith the built-in chat, you can communicate with any of your team members while working on a project without leaving Tiggr.
13. ThemesCreate and test new themes instantly. Tiggr comes with a visual theme editor in which you can test and view changes instantly.
14. ExportWe understand that you may want to continue developing the project outside Tiggr. That’s why we have export features. Today, you can export the project as an Android PhoneGap source project or an Android binary debug (.apk) file. For the future, we are working on an iOS project and also an Android binary ready for Android Market publishing.