Realizing Connected Business Architecture
Obtaining connected business attributes of accessibility, integrated, collaborative, and adaptive require next-generation platform infrastructure to realize connected business architecture components.
Innovative, next-generation platforms decrease the IT effort required to build a more accessible, integrated, collaborative, and adaptive connected business. To enable a Connected Business Architecture, incorporate the following product capabilities:
- Security solutions to provide authentication and fine grained entitlement inside and outside the company especially for outside organizations interacting with your company
- Enterprise Service Bus to connect all your internal legacy services and data sources into new managed APIs and services and legacy partners
- API Management to provide visibility and metrics of usage of APIs inside and outside your organization
- Business Activity Monitoring to give you the information on the operation and social data to give you the information you need to discover opportunities and issues
- WSO2 Complex Event Processor to give you actionable events
- Mobile integration to make developing and deploying mobile easy and safe
- Cloud Native, fully multi-tenant software to deploy and scale cheap and fast
- Ecosystem PaaS to enable rapid iterations and development of new applications quickly to meet new opportunities
- Enterprise store to enable social interactions among developers, improve re-use and extend your value chain beyond your internal organization, help you manage the new IT world of many applications and APIs.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)