- Sending HTML page data to server using AJAX
- Animating HTML element
- Validating the HTML form
- Storing user information that may help for Web Analytic, Ad tracking etc.
- Browser detection
- It is a lightweight scripting language and relatively easy to learn.
- As it run on the user machine, result and processing is relatively fast.
- Third party add-ons can be used to check code snippets.
Let's take an example,
We can get element value using,
- jQuery has a large set of library/functions.
- jQuery has good documentation and help manuals are easily available.
- jQuery supports AJAX functionality.
- You are no longer writing the native language, so your understanding of what is actually occuring may be limited.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)