We are happy to announce the release of DZone's 2014 Guide to Mobile Development!
Over the past few years, mobile development has become a central part of the software development industry, both in terms of consumer-facing and enterprise applications. However, making informed decisions about how to approach mobile development requires an understanding of a wide variety of tools, strategies, and challenges, as well as careful consideration of the benefits and costs of every choice.
DZone's 2014 Guide to Mobile Development was produced to help you understand these choices. It provides you with the data and insights you need to tackle mobile development effectively and efficiently. The guide includes:
- Key findings from our survey of over 1000 mobile developers
- Profiles on 39 mobile development tools and frameworks
- Glossary of common mobile development terms
- Step-by-Step Mobile Application Development Checklist
The guide also features in-depth articles from industry experts:
- The Mobile Landscape: Cross-Platform Problems and Solutions by Alec Noller
- The State of Native vs. Web vs. Hybrid by Mitch Pronschinske
- Back-End Integration: A Major Headache for Enterprise Mobility by Suhas Uliyar
- Mobile UX: Refining Perceived Performance by Andrew Trice