An Interview with Jonathan Reams of MongoDB from DevOps Days NYC
As I continue in my series of videos from DevOps days NYC a few months ago, here is an interview with Jonathan Reams of MongoDB.
Johnathan is systems engineer on Mongo’s DevOps team and is helping to make MongoDB, the NoSQL non-relational database, more appealing to operations.
Some of the ground Jonathan covers:
- Mongo’s huMONGOus recent round of funding
- As a NoSQL database, how is Mongo different from traditional relational databases
- How does MongoDB compare to other non-relational databases like Couchbase or Basho’s Riak
- Seeking to widen appeal beyond developers to operations
- Whats next for Mongo for both developers and ops
- Military Supply Data Search Tool Uses MongoDB – InformationWeek
- MongoDB grabs $150M in funding, now top NYC startup at $1.2B valuation – VentureBeat
Pau for now…
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)