How are You Using MongoDB with Java?
So, like one of my presentations, I have a question for you. Actually, I have more than one question for you. I'm not going to bother with survey monkey or whatever, I want to share the answers so please, answers in the comments:
- Are you using the Java driver for MongoDB in your application?
- Are you using the Java driver directly, or are you using a third party library like Morphia, Spring Data, the Scala driver, your own abstraction layer, etc?
- If you're using a third party library, why did you choose that over using the Java driver directly?
- If you're using the Java driver directly, what do you like about it?
- If you're using the Java driver directly, are there any areas that give you pain? Areas for improvement?
- Which version of Java are you using?
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)