Data encryption with Mule Enterprise Security
- Secure Token Service and OAuth 2.0 Provider
- Digital signing and data encryption
- Credentials vault
- Security filters
We want to return the xml sensitive information in a way only authorised recipients can see it (encrypted). With the new mule enterprise security module, encrypting information is easy, just follow 3 steps:
1) Insert the encryption module into your flow:
2) Create your config reference (click on + and then Ok):
3) Write your encryption key:
And you are done!
What else could you do with this module?
1) Select three encryption strategies:
- JCE Encryption – with over 18 encryption algorithms, plus 4 encryption modes
- PGP Encryption – simplified, just add your credentials are your are ready to rock!
- XML Encryption – supporting the JCE-106 specification
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)