Ask DZ: What You Wish You Had Known 2 Years Ago
At TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon, New Relic asked developers what they wished they'd known two years ago. Answers included:
- "It's easier than you think."
- "You're going to test everything."
- "The power of cloud APIs."
- "I wish I'd known how much easier it would get…with things like GitHub and social code-sharing."
- "The things I knew two years ago aren't relevant anymore."
- "I wish I knew how to code two years ago."
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)