All Roads Lead to Rome: For DevOps Days!
Another great Europe-based DevOps Day is on it's way for anyone who missed the earlier ones. It's on October 5th and 6th and it's going to be in Rome, Italy.
DZone MVB and DevOps ambassador Kris Buytaert has teamed up again with DevOps Godfather Patrick DuBois:
From Kris' blog:
I've taken over a bit of Patricks workload this year , thus I`m trying to guide the local crew in Rome into organising yet another awesome Devopsdays Europe. If you haven't noticed yet , Devopsdays is going to be in Rome this year on october 5 and 6. Both registration and the call for participation are still open!
- You can't change culture, but you can influence behavior and behavior becomes culture. - Damon Edwards
- Walking The Razor Blade - Balancing a DevOps relationship with achieving Certifications. - Zac Sprackett
- The State of Open Source Monitoring: The good, the bad, the fucking terrible, and a glimpse into our future. - Jason Dixon
- Monitoring data.fao.org - Bryan Berry
- Metrics Driven Develpment - Mantas Klasavicius
- DevOps - One small step for business-IT alignment, one giant leap for infrastructure culture - Mark Burgess
You should also check out the main page for details on how to get priority boarding passes for blogging and tweeting about DevOps days.