XINS web services framework 3.1 released
What's new in 3.1:
- Added support for caching of the result.
- Added possibility to return not modified (304) with no data.
- Improved performance.
- Added JSON-RPC 2.0 calling convention.
- Added the result codes: _FunctionNotSpecified, _FunctionNotFound, _InvalidRequestFormat, _NotAllowed, _DisabledAPI
- Added possibility to handle compressed (gzip) result data.
- Added example with jQuery.
- Various bug fixes
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)