XINS is an Open-Source Web Services Framework.
It supports protocols such as REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON, JSON-RPC and more.
Also from the specifications (in simple XML) it generates the client API, the server template, the specification HTML pages, the HTML test pages, the WSDL, the unit tests and much more.
- Improved compatibility with .Net.
- New _xml type.
- Possibility to follow HTTP redirections.
- One request per thread for the front-end calling convention.
- Percentage of memory used added to the statistics.
- Possibility to add XML elements to the generated web.xml.
- Bug fixes and small RFEs
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)