We are pleased to announce the availability of Artifactory 2.6.5!
- Build Diffs: Visually compare the differences between two build runs for changes in artifacts, dependencies and environment variables
- YUM Improvements: Support for YUM groups and and more efficient calculation of YUM metadata
- Build Artifacts Archive: Retrieve an archive file containing all the artifacts related to a specific build
- Build Artifacts Search: Find all the artifacts related to a specific build
- Maven Latest Release Download: Latest release artifact query now also works for Maven-layout repositories
- Configurable Request Parameters: Add custom query params to remote repository requests; This is useful, for example, when needing to add an authentication token param, such as the one required by Maven Central SSL access.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Artifactory Team
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)