Trimou 1.6.0 - Spring MVC and Dropwizard integration, and more...
We've just released Trimou 1.6.0.Final...
- Spring MVC integration
- Dropwizard integration
- Helper API - add Options.peek()
- Resolver API
- add ResolutionContext.getKey(), ResolutionContext.getKeyPartIndex()
- add Mapper interface
- Introduce Validateable interface (#30)
- Servlet extension - allow to disable HttpServletRequestResolver
- PrettyTime extension - allow to disable PrettyTimeResolver
- New helpers - NullCheckHelper, EqualsHelper, EmbedHelper, LogHelper
- IfHelper, UnlessHelper - multiple params evaluation support
Thanks to @Pitzcarraldo for contributions (Spring MVC integration, EmbedHelper).
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)