SyntheticaAddons V1.3 And Synthetica V2.11 released!
We are pleased to announce release V1.3.1 of SyntheticaAddons - the Java/Swing component suite for Synthetica and Synthetica V2.11.1. Please find all major improvements below - a complete list of changes can be found here and here.
- Improved Alt-key support on Windows to respect MS-guidelines.
- Improved default table renderer to simplify delegate renderer usage.
- Improved renderer and editor support for JXTables.
- Improved table renderer customization for selected rows.
- New UI-properties to specify default table renderers.
- New UI-property to control color caching of Synthetica's default table cell renderer.
- New UI-property to set Synthetica's default table number cell editor locale sensitive.
- New system property to avoid users from dragging a window behind the (bottom) task bar.
- Improved JavaHelp support.
- Updated themes: BlackEye, Simple2D, BlueMoon, BlackMoon, SilverMoon, BlueSteel, BlueIce, BlackStar, GreenDream.
- New Component JYComboBox - provides a resizable and customizable popup and comes along with some predefined popups for Color and Font selection including related renderers/editors.
- New Component JYPropertyTable - a specialized table for key/value based properties.
- Predefined Renderers/Editors - 24 predefined table cell renderers and editors for most common data types.
- JYTabbedPane - new method to select and scroll to the selected tab in case that the selected tab is not visible.
- JYTextField, JYSearchField - added support to format and validate input/output.
- JYCheckBoxTree - improved performance and visual pressed state support.
- JYCheckBoxTree - improved customization, allows you to set your own CheckBox-SelectionModel.
- JYDocking - improved dragging behavior in case that an unexpected event occurs while dragging, e.g. a modal window appears.
- JXHyperlink - added UI-property support for clicked/unclicked foreground color.
- Updated SwingX libraries.
- Updated DemoCenter application demonstrates new components and examples.
Related LinksSynthetica Home
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)