Synthetica 2.7 Enterprise Look & Feel
- Enhanced painters for better support of third party components - especially JIDE components.
- Logo renderer support (within window title pane).
- Improved Java2D painter support (Java2D theme template coming soon).
- Improved file chooser performance.
- Updated themes.
Mac related enhancements
- Screen menu bar support on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- Mac 64Bit, Java 6 support.
- Quaqua file chooser support on Mac OS X. If Quaqua file chooser library is found on the classpath the Quaqua file chooser will be used.
- Improved support for JIDE components (use latest JIDE release V2.2.8).
- New ButtonBar component.
- Additional docking framework icons.
- Updated DemoCenter application.
- Support for recent SwingX library.
More and more enterprise companies are convinced in the flexibility and power of Synthetica and SyntheticaAddons. Please let us know if you need some enterprise customer references.
Synthetica Product Information Synthetica
Screenshots and themes SyntheticaThemes
SyntheticaAddons Product Information SyntheticaAddons
DemoCenter application SyntheticaAddons DemoCenter
JIDE and SyntheticaJIDE Software and JAVASOFT Software Engineering are glad to announce the support between JIDE and Synthetica product lines.
JIDE is one of the most popular open source and commercial Swing component libraries. Thousands of companies are building their Swing applications on top of the frameworks and components provided by JIDE.
With the latest releases, all custom JIDE components will automatically get the style of the currently selected Synthetica theme. No extra code is needed as long as you add syntheticaAddons.jar and jide-synthetica.jar to your classpath, set the L&F to Synthetica and install JIDE extension just like before.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)