SVNKit 1.3.0 - Pure Java Subversion Library
SVNKit is widely adopted by Java community and gradually becomes de-facto standard when it comes to Subversion support. SVNKit works great as part of any Java product, be it standalone desktop, OSGI-based or server-side software product.
Among SVNKit applications are IDE Subversion integrations, Subversion tracking and reporting tools and arbitrary object model versioning that may use Subversion repository to store business model objects.
This release includes:
+ Changes made in Subversion since version 1.5.6 implemented,
all Subversion 1.6.2 features are supported:
* Tree conflicts handled more gracefully
* File-externals support for intra-repository files
* File protocol: 1.6.2 Subversion repositories format supported
* Administrative tools: support for packing repository shards
* Command line client: repository root relative URL support on most commands
* Performance improvements on huge files during update\commits
+ Other bugfixes and performance improvements.
SVNKit is Open Source and licensed under GPL-like license. For those who wouldn't like to disclose their source code we offer dual-licensing scheme.
More information on SVNKit, including documentation, source code examples and licensing policy could be found at our web site at http://svnkit.com/.
With best regards, SVNKit development team.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)