QuipuKit 1.4.2 with Improved DataTable & TreeTable Performance
We are pleased to announce release of QuipuKit 1.4.2, a commercial component library for JSF. This maintenance release mainly includes resolutions for requests we received from our customers. The full list of fixes is available at What's New page.
- DataTable/TreeTable: Improved performance of data loading.
- “Non-serializable attribute” exception appears in some configurations with QuipuKit 1.4.
- Ajax-enabled components disappear after Ajax action in Safari 3.0.4 for Windows.
- The Ajax progress message does not disappear if exception is thrown from the onajaxend event of <q:ajaxSettings> tag.
- The TreeTable's header disappears after filtering in Safari 3 for Windows.
- Some nodes get collapsed after sorting in some cases.
- Opening the drop-down calendar without changing value fires onchange event.
- Wrong year shown in the DateChooser with 'MM/dd' pattern and 'en' locale
- DataTable: Incorrect behavior of the filtering feature after deleting the last row satisfying filter criteria.
- General: QuipuKit filter does not rethrow servlet exceptions.
- Chart: The upperBound property of the <q:numberAxis> tag is set to 1 if the upperBound attribute is not specified but there is a lowerBound attribute.
The new version of QuipuKit is available on the Download page.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)