QuipuKit 1.4.1 with Fixes for DataTable & TreeTable
TeamDev has released QuipuKit 1.4.1, a commercial component library for JSF. This maintenance release includes fixes for keyboard support in Opera and Safari, and other fixes for the DataTable and TreeTable components. For a complete list of fixes, please visit the What's New page.
- SuggestionField: Improved performance of the DropDownField with client-side suggestion mode with very long suggestion lists.
- Keyboard “repeat” behavior does not work when navigating DataTable/TreeTable in Apple Safari and Opera.
- Keyboard navigation does not work in Apple Safari 3.
- Page is scrolled together with row selection in Opera and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OS.
- The even/odd row styles are not recalculated on client-side or Ajax node folding.
- Odd/even row styles are applied out of order in some cases when all nodes are preloaded.
- Exception when quickly Ajax-expanding nodes in TreeTable.
- DataTable: Page is scrolled by DataTable keyboard pagination in Opera and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OS.
The new version of QuipuKit is available on the Download page.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)