QuartzDesk 1.4.0 Released
The QuartzDesk team is excited to announce the 1.4.0 release of QuartzDesk .
This release brings the following functionality:
• Support for SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 message channels allowing users to integrate QuartzDesk with their favorite SNMP-enabled Network Monitoring System to monitor Quartz jobs and triggers.
• Visual trigger editors that allow users to add new, edit / clone existing triggers. Users can also preview extended trigger attributes in all trigger grids. QuartzDesk 1.4.0 supports all 6 trigger types provided by Quartz 1.8.x up to the latest Quartz 2.2.1. QuartzDesk is currently the first and only product on the market to provide these features that are not exposed by the standard Quartz management API!
• Numerous improvements and fixes.
For details, please refer to the release notes .
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Support for JMX-RMI, JMXMP and REMOTING-JMX (JBoss) protocols.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more.
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
The QuartzDesk Team
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)