QuartzDesk 1.1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release 1.1.2 of QuartzDesk.
This release is a bug fix release that solves QuartzDesk installation problems with the Oracle database. This version also add automatic DB upgrade functionality used when upgrading the application.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)