Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.3
Zutubi is excited to announce the latest release of the Pulse Continuous Integration Server, version 2.3! This new release includes a host of new features, with an emphasis on usability and saving time. These features include:
- Concurrent project builds: increased throughput for rapidly-changing projects.
- Project and stage priorities: allow important builds to jump the queue.
- An all-new project home tab: with clearer project status.
- An all-new project history tab: with easily customised columns.
- An improved build status tab: the build status is obvious at a glance.
- A restyled my builds tab: also easier to customise.
- Plugin synchronisation from master to agents: to save on admin time.
- Improved UI performance: via more efficient live updates.
- Google Test support: integrate C++ test results.
- Terminated build status: clearly identify explicitly-killed builds.
- …much more: dozens more improvements and fixes.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)