Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.2
The latest release of the Pulse Continuous Integration Server, version 2.2, has been released! This version introduces many new features, with a focus on improving usability, particularly when viewing build results. Major updates include:
- Build UI overhaul: all tabs improved and restyled.
- New logs tab: making it easier to access stage logs.
- Featured artifacts: choose which artifacts should appear prominently.
- Build navigator: easily move forward and backward through history.
- Working copy browser: view working copies for in progress builds.
- Move refactoring: move projects and agents in the template hierarchy.
- Template navigation: navigate directly up and down a hierarchy.
- Subscription by label: subscribe to notifications by project groups.
- Agent executing stages: see what all agents are building at a glance.
- Subversion exports: for faster and smaller builds.
- Performance improvements: key for larger installations.
See the new in 2.2 page for full details.
Pulse 2.2 packages are available from the downloads page. You can try Pulse free today using a small team or 30-day evaluation license.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)