Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.1
The latest version of the Pulse Continuous Integration Server, Pulse 2.1, is now available! This is a major new release with over 100 new features, improvements and fixes.
The major new features in this release include:
- Project dependency support.
- Easier multi-command projects.
- Personal build (test before you commit) improvements.
- More .Net tool support (including NAnt and NUnit).
- Agent utilisation statistics.
- The ability to leave comments on build results.
- Fine-grained cleanup rules.
- Built-in reference documentation.
- Pluggable build tool support.
- A simpler, faster configuration UI.
Pulse 2.1 is available for download today, and is free for small teams, open source projects, and 30 day evaluations. For more information, visit the Pulse product page.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)