Pulse Continuous Integration Server 2.1 Beta
The latest version of the Pulse continuous integration server has just hit beta! This version introduces many new features, including:
- Project dependency support.
- Easier multi-command projects.
- Personal build improvements.
- Fine-grained cleanup rules.
- Built-in reference documentation.
- Pluggable commands (build tool support).
- A simpler, faster configuration UI.
You can download Pulse today to try it out. Free licenses are available for evaluation, open source projects and small teams.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)