OpenXava is a JPA Application Engine. You put in your JPA classes and, in exchange, you obtain a full-featured application ready for production, and without code generation. A new version, OpenXava 3.0.3, has been just released.
What's new in 3.0.3?
- Visual style integration for Liferay 5.1.
- Full support for Liferay 5.0 and 5.1.
- Labels and messages translated to Chinese.
- French translation of the reference guide and other documentation.
- Chinese translation of the reference guide and other documentation.
- HttpUnit replaced by HtmlUnit for implementing ModuleTestBase.
- Qualified properties are allowed for 'condition' and 'orderBy' of @DescriptionsList even it they are not in 'descriptionProperties'.
- New property 'format' for JasperReportBaseAction. It can be 'pdf' or 'excel'.
- A lot of new minor features and fixes.
Learn more on OpenXava site.
Download this new version from SourceForge.