OpenXava 3.0.2: JPA Application Engine
OpenXava is a JPA Application Engine. You put in your JPA classes and, in exchange, you obtain a full-featured application ready for production, and without code generation. A new version, OpenXava 3.0.2, was released this week.
What's new in 3.0.2?
- Labels and messages translated to Italian.
- liferay-display.xml file is generated: OX applications inside Liferay is not on 'Undefined' category but on a category for each application.
- To hide/show the filter for a list or collection is remember by each user.
- Java Preferences used for storing user preferences. OpenXavaDS and openxava-db are no longer needed.
- Classic XML Components guide moved to wiki.
- @SearhKey can be applied to references.
- A lot of new minor features and fix
Learn more on OpenXava site.
Download this new version from SourceForge.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)