New Oracle JDeveloper with JSF 2.0, Maven, Hudson, REST, OSGi and more
This new major release contains hundreds of new features with the following big ticket items:
- Support for JSF2.0 and Facelets visual development
- Updated ADF Faces set of JSF components with JSF 2.0 support, a visual skin editor, and new components including Thematic Map
- REST service data control - simplifies binding REST data to UI
- Maven extension – seamlessly integrates Maven build process and project structure into JDeveloper
- Hudson integration – monitor your CI from the build dashboard
- OSGi architecture – for better memory management and increased performance
Beyond the big ticket items this version of JDeveloper focuses on improving overall development experience and speed with lots of tweaks and tuning of existing features.
Oracle JDeveloper is focused on providing productivity for Java EE developers through visual and declarative development experience.
See a quick demo of Oracle JDeveloper development experience.
Download Oracle JDeveloper for free here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/jdev/downloads/index.html
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)