MQ Batch Toolkit v2.0.0
- Major rewrite of the command-line option processing.
- Major rewrite of the internal message processing engine.
- Added SendEmail function to get one or more messages from a queue and send each MQ message as an email message (via SMTP).
- Added GetEmail function to retrieve one or more email messages (via POP) and put each email message as an MQ message to an MQ queue.
- Added Report function to generate a formatted document containing one of more messages. The formatted report can be a PDF, RTF or HTML file.
- Added '-i' parameter to the Insert, Import, PutServer, SIMClient and SIMServer functions that specifies a file with the MQMD values.
- Added '-X' parameter to the Copy and Forward functions to remove any MQ headers during the export process.
- Updated the MQBT and MQBT64 shell scripts to support IBM i (OS/400)
- Updated docs (English only)
For more information about MQ Batch Toolkit go to:
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)