MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 provides better support for rebase, (automatic) merge, manual merge resolution and undo. This is a big help for novice DVCS users, refugees from the Centralized VCS world (i.e. former users of Subversion, CVS, Perforce, ClearCase and co) and anyone unfamiliar with branching, merging and resolving merge conflicts.
MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 is also super fast at very large projects and project portfolios.
- "Undo" menu in Synchronize View: support for "Rollback", "Backout" and "Strip"
- "Rebase" and "Merge" offered right after "Pull and Update"
- Robust merge and rebase support at conflicts
- Tree view of changed files in Synchronize View
- Updated to Mercurial 1.6
- Improved Mylyn integration
- Even better performance
- More details: http://blogs.intland.com/main/entry/20101214
- Download: http://www.javaforge.com/wiki/72561#download
- Free webinar to learn more about MercurialEclipse: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/688010826 (Dec 16, 16:00 GMT+1)