We are happy to announce 2.0 stream of releases for Marathon.
Marathon is a GUI test tool that allows you to play and record scripts against a Java Swing UI application. It is written in Java, and uses Python and Ruby as its scripting language (the emphasis being on an extremely simple, readable syntax that customers/testers/analysts feel comfortable with). Marathon includes a recorder, editor, player, and debugger to simplify working with test scripts.
- Supports Jython 2.2.1, Jython 2.5 and JRuby 1.1.2 to record scripts
- Integrated debugger with abilities to set breakpoints and stepping through the code
- A script console with which the running application can be inspected while recording and playback
- A powerful integrated editor that supports syntax highlighting, code folding
- Test runners that can be used through the UI or batch