LiquiBase 1.8.0 has been released and can be downloaded from http://www.liquibase.org/download. LiquiBase is a database-independent LGPL Java library for managing and applying database changes.
Major changes in 1.8.0 include:
- Improvements to preconditions
- onFail and onError controls
- Several new precondition checks
- Custom preconditions can be passed parameters
- SQLite Support
- Context checking is now case insensitive
- Specifying a column as autoincrement for a non-autoincrement table does not cause an error
- End delimiter can be specified with sql changes
- Indexes can be created as unique
- Required attributes for all changes are checked before execution
- Command line migrator return codes are better
- Many more bug fixes
The Maven repository will be updated over the next couple days. The Grails and IntelliJ plug-ins are available immediately.
For more information on LiquiBase, visit http://www.liquibase.org