JServer 2.6.0 Beta - Build Mule/GWT Apps and Jobs
Some of the new capabilities in this release include:
- Support for the latest version of Mule (version 2.2.1)
- High-availability features with support for hot fail-over of job scheduling
- Tiered architecture allowing web tier, job processing/scheduling tier, and database tier to be on separate host machines
- Support for web tier clustering - running JServer's web GUI Workbench tools across a cluster of Tomcat servers
- Support for running Weblets/GWT and Mule/SOA services across cluster of machines
This release presents a number of key enterprise features that allows JServer to play vital role in an organization's IT computing environment. Run and schedule jobs easier than ever before and now you have access the best SOA tools and APIs to build rich web based and SOA applications using GWT and Mule.
Never before is has it been easier to build Mule applications and deploy them in your IT environment. Build web GUIs for your Mule services in highly modular way using JServer's tools and plugin SDK. Build your Mule services and deploy them in JServer and easily build GWT powered GUI interfaces to your Mule services. JServer makes using Mule easy.
JServer Weblet/Mule architecture diagram
JServer Job scheduling/processing architecture diagram
Download and test drive JServer 2.6.0 now and learn more about JServer's powerful plugin SDK, SOAFaces, that makes extending and customizing JServer and developing custom jobs and SOA applications easier while using some of the best Java/AJAX and web/SOA open source technology available to developers.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)