JProfiler 8.0 by ej-technologies
- Remote tracking allows you to follow calls from one profiled JVM to another. RMI, web services and remote EJBs are supported.
- NoSQL and big data probes have been added: Bottlenecks in MongoDB, Cassandra and HBase can now be analyzed with JProfiler.
- A class loader probe has been added that includes a cross-link into the heap walker. Solving class-loader memory leaks is now much easier than before.
- Recording profiles allow you to switch on several recording types with a single click.
- A number of heap walker improvements have been implemented that focus on retained objects and retained sizes.
- JProfiler can now read PHD snapshots that are produced by IBM JVMs.
- Profiling Java 8 is now fully supported
See the What's new page for a detailed presentation of all new features.
A fully functional evaluation of JProfiler is available for download (no registration required).
Comments and feedback are welcome!
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)