- Build full-fledged apps e.g. CRM, HR, Healthcare, etc
- Drag and drop forms, lists, UI
- Add workflow to automate processes
- Extend via plugins
- Apps are mobile optimized and cloud ready
- Download ready made apps from the Joget Marketplace
- Create a simple database-driven app, to a complex approval process, or even a full-fledged solution (e.g. CRM) which incorporates workflow, data management and reporting.
- Published apps are presented in a grid menu of app icons. Using the search box, apps can be quickly found and launched. Users will only see apps that they are allowed to access.
- Join the mobile revolution and enable your customers, employees and users to access your apps on the go.
- Apps are automatically optimized for mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), with a mobile user experience including look and feel, page transitions, offline capabilities, etc.
- Improve app maintainability with the new Admin Bar.
- Quick Edit mode can be enabled to allow administrators and designers to identify and modify forms, lists and pages directly from the front-end user interface.
- The Admin Bar also allows for quick access to design and monitor apps, setup users and manage system settings.
- Greatly reduce the time to market for your apps.
- The App Generator greatly accelerates the building of an app by allowing administrators to rapidly generate a base app directly from a form. It can generate lists, CRUD (create-read-update-delete) pages and an approval process.
- Improved overall simplicity and usability.
- App design interface has been simplified to improve usability. In property editor dialogs, advanced options are now hidden by default.
- Hash variables, which provide greater flexibility and freedom in accessing useful app information, now comes with auto-complete support using the CTRL-# key.
- Works with v3 apps
- v4 is designed to be backward compatible with v3, so apps built on v3 will run as well. For users who are already familiar with v3, the previous Web Console is still available.
- Password Policies
- Password format
- Initial password method
- Validity period
- Reuse policy
- Timeout management
- Lockout mechanism
- Password Storage
- Enhanced password encryption
- Credentials Management
- Password creation
- Changing password
- Forgot password feature
- Support for simultaneous internal and external Directory Managers
- Enhanced security for API and support for basic authentication
VIDEO TUTORIALCheck out the getting started guide and video tutorials:
DOWNLOAD OR RUN ON THE CLOUD
Apps can be built and run directly on the cloud or in your own server.Download v4
- All Editions: Downloads
- Sign up for the hosted Joget Workflow On-Demand service at http://cloud.joget.com.