JLearnIt 5.0, Multilingual Dictionary
I've released JLearnIt 5.0. JLearnIt is a multilingual thematic dictionary that helps to learn vocabulary of a foreign language.
JLearnIt includes 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Russian, Latin and Czech.
- Faster start-up online
- Improved words for French, German and Norvegian
- Improved translation for Spanish, Dutch, German and Norvegian
- Available as portable application (directly executable for Windows)
Besides the already existing applet located at http://dictionary.japplis.com, I've created 2 new web sites:
- http://learn-language.japplis.com with the applet signed so that your score and preferences are saved
- http://translator.japplis.com an online translator which translates as you type
JLearnIt is available at http://www.jlearnit.com
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)