JFreeSVG 2.0 is released. Use it to generate SVG content from Java using its fast, lightweight implementation of the Graphics2D API. Updates in this release include:
- added configurable text-rendering and shape-rendering properties to the SVG element;
- observe KEY_STROKE_CONTROL rendering hints;
- modified the font render context info to fix glyph positioning for text drawn as vector graphics;
- write colors using rgb() rather than rgba(), and write the alpha value to separate opacity attribute (since rgba() is not strictly part of the standard yet);
- fixed create() method so that Swing components can be rendered correctly;
- changed the license from AGPLv3 to GPLv3.