JetGroovy 1.5 for IntelliJ IDEA is Out
We are pleased to announce the general availability of JetGroovy 1.5. This popular Groovy development plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA has been extended with a number of highly anticipated features:
- Multiple new Groovy-aware refactorings
- Extended Groovy coding assistance with support for dynamic properties and methods
- Groovy-ready debugger that handles mixed Java and Groovy code
- Smart GroovyDoc browser
- Support for automatic testing with JUnit/TestNG
- Complete support for Grails plugins
To learn more about Groovy/Grails support in IntelliJ IDEA, please visit the dedicated Features page.
JetGroovy plug-in supports all of IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 releases, including 7.0.2 and 7.0.3. You can download it and find more information about it at http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1524 or via the IntelliJ IDEA Plug-in Manager.
You might also be pleased to learn that starting from version 8.0 of IntelliJ IDEA Groovy/Grails support is going to be part of the standard distribution package, instead of being provided through a plug-in.