jCardSim: New Features for Java Card Developers
The new version of jCardSim released. jCardSim is an open source simulator implements Java Card 2.2.1.
New functions and features:
- Java RMI support added
- The javacard.framework.service API support added
- Added ability to install and work with several applets
- The Shareable interface support improved
- Added ability to reset VM into its initial state (cold reset)
- Now jCardSim passes all test cases from Java Card Development Kit 2.2.1
You can find detailed information on jcardsim.org
Thanks you for being with us!
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)