JAXFront can be used now for free as it is without any support including the XUI-Editor (designer). The free community edition is fully functional but will generate a copyright information banner underneath any generated JAXFront UI. A commercial JAXFront license is available from Euro 600 for unlimited usage.
JAXFront may be used in two different ways:
- J2EE Server
If you intend to use JAXFront as a renderer for your UI's within your own project (never mind if it is a java rich client or a J2EE web application) one needs just to add the JAXFront runtime JAR's into your classpath. Using the J2EE form service means to install a web archive (WAR file).
- Community Edition (Free)
- Standard Edition (Euro 600)
- Professional Edition (Euro 1'200)
- Enterprise Edition (Euro 5'400)
- Formserver Edition (Euro 10'800)
Download the free comunity edition now and try it out:
- web client (XHTML), war file
- rich client (Java Swing), eclipse demo project (see documentation)
- online demo