JavaOne 2012 Videos Now on YouTube
Many folks have consistently said that viewing JavaOne videos on the Content Management Tool used by Oracle is not ideal. You will be happy to know that the JavaOne San Francisco 2012 videos are now on YouTube via the Oracle Learning Portal (OLP). The videos are 100% free for anyone to view.
Besides the OLP Landing Page on YouTube, the videos are organized by the JavaOne 2012 Technical Tracks on the following links:
- Core Java Platform (69 videos)
- Development Tools and Techniques (75 videos)
- Emerging Languages on the JVM (35 videos)
- Enterprise Service Architectures and the Cloud (66 videos)
- Java EE Web Profile and Platform Technologies (81 videos)
- Java ME, Java Card, Embedded and Devices (78 videos)
- JavaFX and Rich User Experiences (48 videos)
It's really an invaluable set of materials from some of the greatest thought leaders in the Java world. Enjoy!
Reza Rahman | Java EE/GlassFish Evangelist
All views voiced are my own, not necessarily Oracle's.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)