Hazelcast 1.7 Released: Open Source In-Memory Data Grid for Java
What is New:
- Persistence via Loader/Store interface for distributed map.
- Socket level encryption. Both symmetric and asymmetric encryption supported.
- New JMX support. (Thanks to Marco Ferrante)
- New Hibernate second level cache provider (Thanks to Leo Kim)
- Instance events for getting notified when a data structure instance (map, queue, topic etc.) is created or destroyed.
- Eviction listener. EntryListener.entryEvicted(EntryEvent)
- Fully 'maven'ized.
For more info:
Project : http://code.google.com/p/hazelcast/
Video : http://www.hazelcast.com/gettingstarted.htm
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)