We are pleased to announce that GConnect 1.2 is now available to download from http://www.intient.com/products/gconnect/index.html
The new release adds abilities for users to set a special password in Google Apps for IMAP/POP3 and mobile device access, making this process a whole lot simpler.
GConnect is a software package that allows organizations of all sizes to integrate their local identity stores such as Active Directory with Google Apps to provide single sign on capabilities and perform on demand provisioning.
GConnect features include:
- Authenticate against any LDAP compliant directory server
- Utilizes Active Directory to provide a true SSO experience from desktop login to web
- Automatic Provisioning of new accounts
- Ability to integrate to existing web portals with custom plugins
- Ability to set special passwords for IMAP/POP3 and mobile devices.
- Great documentation that is easy to use
- Awesome Intient support
Grab a free trial today from our website, no registration necessary and start enhancing your Google Apps enterprise experience.