DocumentBurster: Java Report Bursting Solution
DocumentBurster is a one-click batch PDF report bursting solution. The bursted documents can be delivered on a variety of destinations like email, ftp, fax, archive and many more. It takes as input PDF reports and bursts them based on meta-data. Generated documents can be delivered on a variety of destinations like email, ftp, fax, archive and many more.
- It is portable as it works on all versions of Windows and most of the UNIX systems.
- It is working by reading meta-data which is easily included in the document to indicate the splitting and delivery methods to be used.
- It has out of the box delivery targets as email, ftp, fax, archive and many more. Email is referring to any SMTP compatible server including gmail and yahoo.
- It is easy to define your own custom delivery targets with the help of a plug-in architecture. This will handle the delivery of reports to any target that can be imagined.
- Scheduling. It is easy to define simple or complex schedules for bursting.
- It has command line support so it is easy to automate the bursting of reports.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)