DataNucleus AccessPlatform 2.1 M1
DataNucleus AccessPlatform provides persistence of Java objects to RDBMS, ODBMS, XML, ODF, Excel, LDAP, JSON, Google BigTable, Amazon S3, HBase (HADOOP) datastores. It provides persistence using JDO and JPA APIs.
This released is the first milestone for version 2.1. It includes
- move to use jpa2 final jar (previously worked against PFD2 standard).
- addition of support for persistence of javax.time (JSR0310) types.
- major updates to the rewritten JDOQL implementation for RDBMS, now passing the JDO TCK, and becoming the new default.
- several additions to the generic query compiler to handle extra sintaxis of JDOQL/JPQL.
- major refactoring to internals to handle future direction for type handling capabilities.
- various bug fixes
DataNucleus AccessPlatform is released under an Apache 2 license. Support is provided via forum (limited, free support), or commercially.
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)