What is AjaxSwing?
AjaxSwing is a web deployment platform for Java Swing applications. It allows
companies that built Java desktop applications to run them as web applications.
AjaxSwing can be thought of as a Java Swing to HTML converter that creates HTML
What are the benefits of using AjaxSwing?
AjaxSwing is unique in that it requires virtually no modifications to existing applications, and does not require programmers to learn any APIs other then AWT/Swing. This allows companies to leverage the time and money invested into building Swing applications, while enjoying the benefits of thin-client deployment. For a full list of features see the Features page.
Updates in AjaxSwing 3.2.1
- MultiLanguage(I18N) Support added
- Provides API for defining user preferred browser locale
- Provides API for setting locale from Swing Application
- Groups agents in JVMs by locale
- Improved file upload allowing to work with large files
- Other updates improving compatibility with various Java applications
Check out Online Demos to see AjaxSwing in action
Enjoy the new better and faster version of AjaxSwing.